The Library Information Centre was inaugurated in June 2011.
The Centre was established thanks to the generosity of the Ginges family.
Architect : Vivi Astrinski.
The Information Centre at the library includes:
- Three group study rooms with five places including LCD's :
- Two group study rooms with ten places including LCD's :
- Individual study room, Date room
- Computer classroom, Fig room. When not in use as a classroom,
it can be used for individual study.
- Up-to-date computer systems and wireless connection available for all.
- Scanner, printers, photocopiers available.
- Laptops are available at the circulation desk for 3 hours for use only in the library.
Please check the map to find the required room.